Registration for the webinar, which is supported by the SAP University Alliances program, is free
Next Thursday, 25, starting at 1:30 pm, the Women in Data Science webinar will take place, a partnership between Feevale University and SAP Labs. The online event is free and supported by SAP University Alliances, a global program in which more than 3,500 educational institutions from 113 countries participate, integrating the latest teaching technologies.
Women in Data Science (WiDS) is an initiative to inspire and educate data scientists around the world, regardless of gender, and to support women in this field. WiDS started as a technical conference at Stanford University in California in November 2015. More information about the webinar can be found at bit.ly/2AYkKoq, the same website where registration can be made.
- 1:30 pm: opening
- 1:40 pm: Data science starting from zero!, with Cristiele da Rosa, from SAP
- 2:00 pm: Yes, there are women in data science!, with Margot Gerritsen, from Stanford University
- 2:40 pm: Interdisciplinarity and diversity in data science: sensors for real-time data transmission, with Roana Hansen, from University of Southern Denmark
- 3:25 pm: Techno-inclusion: technologies for educational inclusion processes, with Valentina Tabares, from National University of Colombia (UNAL)
- 3:55 pm: Application of data science in recommendation systems, with Paula Rodriguez, from Metropolitan Technological Institute (ITM)
- 4:25 pm: Data science: an interdisciplinary work, with Marta Bez, from Feevale University