Guidance on Enrollment
- If the student chooses to extend the installment payment, a guarantor is required. At the time of enrollment, the student must go to Feevale’s Customer Service so that the guarantor's documentation can be examined. If after pre-analysis the documents are accepted, the student may request the extension to the installment payment period at the same office.
- Upon completion of enrollment, the student and the guarantor will need to sign a commitment agreement. If the guarantor does not appear on the day of the enrollment, the student will have 7 days to go with him/her to Feevale’s Customer Service for signing the agreement. The non-attendance denies the request for an extended payment period; however, the enrollment remains active with the standard installment payment period. In case the student wishes to cancel the enrollment, he/she must go to Feevale’s Customer Service.
- At the time of enrollment 30% of the first installment, taking under consideration the amount paid for each installment of the course without any financing, must be paid.
About the Guarantor
- Parents of students will only be accepted as guarantors if the student presents proof of own income;
- Spouses are not accepted as guarantors;
- The guarantor must have a monthly income of three times the value of the installment, considering the amount of the extended financing;
- The guarantor must not have financial restrictions;
- The guarantor must be over 18 years of age;
- If widowed or legally separated, the guarantor must present photocopy of the death certificate of the spouse or certificate of judicial separation;
- If the guarantor is married or has a Civil Union, he or she must present a photocopy of the Marriage or Civil Union Certificate and the spouse must bring his/her documentation and sign the agreement as well;
- If the guarantor is self-employed, he/she must submit photocopy of the Income Tax Return.
- If the guarantor is retired, he/she must present a photocopy of the pension income receipt (it is available on the Social Security website).
Documents Required from the Guarantor
- Photocopy of identity card, social security number or driver’s license;
- Photocopy of the proof of residence.
- Photocopy of Proof of Income:
If self employed: Social security tax collection statement and photocopy of the Income Declaration Statement (done by an accountant registered in the Brazilian Federal Council of Accounting) for the previous three months;
If director of company: Proof of income and social contract;
If retired or pensioner: Proof of pension income;
If producer: Annual Income Statement (provided by the Trade Union).