Fernando Rosado Spilki
Jairo Lizandro Schmitt
Vanusca Dalosto Jahno
DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
- Registration form available on the website;
- Curriculum Vitae that shows the entire academic and professional trajectory;
- ORCID ID;
- Copies of academic publications from the last five years;
- Research project;
- Translated copy (simple translation) of the master's or graduation diploma;
- Photo 3x4cm;
- Copy of passport;
- Indication of a tutor from Feevale University.
- Copy of proof of residence;
- Copy of birth or marriage certificate.
PASSPORT AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- International students must stay at least one semester in person at Feevale University (March to June or August to November). The student must complete the course in a minimum of two years and a maximum of four years.
- The course will be carried out in a hybrid way, online and in person, and the definition of the periods that will be held at the Feevale University will be determined by the coordination of the course along with the tutor and the student.
- The student may request to make use of the credits obtained in the master's degree by presenting the subjects' syllabus with the hourly load. This request must be directed to the email email@example.com.
- Disciplines for international students will be offered in English.
- The advisor should be from Feevale University, and external professors may act as co-advisors.
- Orientations can be done online.
- Up to 12 months before the end of the course the qualification of the doctoral thesis must take place.
- The defense of the doctoral thesis can be done online (by web conference), or face-to-face, at Feevale University.
AREA OF CONCENTRATION: ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY
- Develop research related to the environment, focusing on environmental diagnosis and on the proposal of technologies for intervening in and solving environmental problems;
- Qualify researchers and professors with a markedly interdisciplinary and innovative profile;
- Generate scientific-technological knowledge and propose solutions to problems caused by the use of natural resources which are results of industrialization and urbanization;
- Develop methods of environmental diagnosis that integrate, in an interdisciplinary way, physical, chemical, biological, and socioeconomical dimensions;
- Correlate environmental indicators with the health conditions of the population, thus, contributing to their safety and well-being;
- Promote, through the dissemination of knowledge, environmental quality and, consequently, life quality within the Sinos River Basin by means of diagnostic, intervention, and education.
AREAS OF STUDY
- Biology and environmental biotechnology;
- Environmental chemistry;
- Water resources and environmental sanitation;
- Recycling of materials;
- Applied probability and statistics;
- Environmental law;
- Atmospheric monitoring;
- Environmental factors and human genetics;
- Microorganisms as markers of environmental impact;
- Ecology, botany, and environment;
- Limnology and water resources management;
- Genetics, molecular biology, and environmental mutagenesis;
- Materials science and waste treatment;
- Environmental perception and education;
- Environment and health damage;
- Pulmonology and environmental factors;
- Environmental management;
- Solid waste.
Processo Seletivo de ingresso no curso de Doutorado Acadêmico em Qualidade Ambiental, com bolsa no Programa de Doutorado Acadêmico para Inovação – DAI CNPQ.