AREA OF EXPERTISE: ORGANIZATIONAL STRATEGY
- Develop theoretical and empirical reflection on the management of organizations, especially regarding innovation and social and environmental sustainability;
- Prepare students for teaching, research, and leadership positions in organizations;
- Encourage innovative behaviors across the board, with a view to management and competitiveness;
- Promote the generation of shared value, from the perspective of social and environmental sustainability;
- Generate and share with organizations knowledge that prioritizes the design of sustainable strategies for research and development of new products, services and processes.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE AND PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
- Intellectual autonomy and critical sense of organizational management;
- Ability to act in teaching in higher education institutions;
- Ability to transform knowledge into value for organizations and their stakeholders;
- Competence to promote innovation for competitiveness in different organizational contexts;
- Collaborative action, sharing and managing internal and external knowledge;
- Discussion, reflection and proposition of actions to integrate organizational strategy with economic, social and environmental demands.
Coordinator: Serje Schmidt.
Substitute Coordinator: Cristine Hermann Nodari.
Full Faculty Representative: Cristiane Froehlich.
Full Faculty Representative: Paola Schmitt Figueiro (interina).
Alternate Faculty Representative: Raquel Engelman Machado.
Student Representative: Roberta Werner Rambo.
Teaching Representative: Serje Schmidt, Dusan Schreiber e Daniela Müller de Quevedo.
Student Representative: Marisol Silveira de Oliveira.
Admnistrative Technician Representative: Ana Rafaela Soares da Silva.
External Representative: Daniel Pedro Puffal.