Concentration area: Creative Industry
- To investigate and analyze processes underlying the conception, the constitution, the organization and the operation of creative industries;
- To graduate professional who have abilities to manage different areas of creative industries;
- To graduate professional who have abilities to create and to develop products for creative industries such as digital games, audiovisual, applications and technological tools
- To graduate professionals who can realize and evaluate the impacts of creative industries in society;
- To train former students to be in charge of innovative and techno-scientific functions in creative industries.
AREAS OF EMPHASIS AND PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
- on the development of technical-scientific activities in the areas of knowledge concerning the identification of business opportunities for the Creative Industry;
- as a researcher in the process of planning activities focused on creation of the Creative Industry;
- analyzing the context and prospective scenarios of the organizational environment related to the development of Creative Industry activities;
- generating specific skills to meet demand directed to the Creative Industry;
- in the Creative Industry operation regarding organizational processes and routine management;
- in the elaboration of fundraising projects to finance Creative Industry activities;
- in the creation, management and execution of sustainable projects within the economic/cultural logic that characterize the Creative Industry;
- establishing critical debates and reflections on the role, characteristics and movements of the Creative Industry within society;
- articulating projects that could generate dialogue with the public power and other organizations regarding the Creative Industry.
Fields of Research
Management and Innovation
Teaching representative: Marsal Avila Alves Branco.
Teaching representative: Vania Gisele Bessi.
Student representative: Roniere Teixeira dos Santos.